Friday, August 10, 2007

Explanation about Absense

Yeah, sorry about being gone for so long. It's actually been quite the busy past few days. Just before I posted Fates post 1, my back went out. I couldn't walk for the better part of two days. It wasn't fun, and I still cant' figure out how I did it. Then I went visiting a friend I haven't seen in a couple of months.

After that, we went to the town where I'll be going to college, just so I could drive the route and try to memorize it. On the way up there, though, we saw a car in the middle of the road. It's front was smashed, and a little distance away, a motorcycle was wrapped around a hospital sign. The driver of the car was panicking and the motorcyclist was lying in the ditch. We helped him stop the bleeding from his face and called 911 and stayed with him until the ambulence came. His left leg was broken--apparently she turned right into his leg. He was really really lucky, because he got hit at the end of the driveway to the hospital. Obviously we were late getting to our destination, so we decided to spend the night.

Then, when we got back, I left again to go hang out with another friend I haven't seen in a few months. So, yeah...it's been quite a week.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Sounds like an eventful one!