Whoo, man has it been a week. I've been scrambling around trying to clean the house (especialliy my room which looked like a bomb had been set off in my garbage can) and packing for THE BIG MOVE. It's coming, and I'm terrified. I'll have a room mate, but that doesn't mean that I'll like him or that he'll like me. He could be a royal jackass, or I could have a whole series of horrible misadventures. For a list of things that could go wrong, see this post.
Anyway, so we've been scrambling around like chickens with our heads cut off for the past couple of days and it'll only get worse as we get closer to THE DAY of THE BIG MOVE.
So, because I'm bored and because it looks like fun, I got a meme off of MerylF's blog which I will now do. Instead of doing it about me, I think I'll do it about The Dark Lord Sauron from the Lord of the Rings (before he was turned into a crazy, fiery eye), just because I'm crazy like that.
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
Yes, it just so happens that I'm named after my Great, great, great grandfather The Dark Lord Marian-Stacy...he wasn't Dark Lord for very long.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
I always get a little teary eyed during Leo's death scene in Titanic. *sniff*
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
My handwriting is horrible. It's hard for your handwriting to improve when you have people to write your letters and death threats for you. The only time I write is during December when I have to send thank you cards to my grandmother.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
Hobbit. If you fry them in a pan with some onions and then put them on a couple of slices of sourdough bread, I swear, you can hear angels sing.
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Unfortunately, no. It's hard to go out and find a girl when you're busy taking over Middle Earth...and when you do get to go out, the girls are always afraid of my spikey helmet and black armor. You'd think they'd understand that Dark Lords get have feelings, too.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
Of course. I don't know anybody better than me.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
Noooo! Not me! I'm always straight with what I'm saying.
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yes. To tell you the truth, I'm a little afraid I might need them out sometime soon. My dad was 562 when he got his tonsils taken out, and I'll be 562 next fall.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Hell no! I'm terrified of heights and amusement park ride supervisers.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Sauron's Cinnamon Swirls. I ordered my best men to create that for me.
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
No, I wear metal boots.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Well...I don't like to brag, but take out an entire force of men in one swing of my mace.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Oh, Rocky Road is to die for.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
Their shoes. If they're not Italian or Dwarvish, they're just not worth wearing.
15. RED OR PINK?
Oooh, that's a tuffie. I like red...it's the color of blood and fire, but I think I'll have to go with pink, because it brings out my eyes.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
I care too much. I only maimed a family of Hobbits because they were having a birthday party.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My stuffed teddy bear, Mr. Fluffums. I lost him last week and haven't been able to find him.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO LINK THIS BACK TO YOU?
You mean with a chain, Why would I want someone to chain themselves to me by my laptop.
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS (Or Kilt) AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Black leg armor, black leggings, and spaceship underwear.
20. WHAT WAS The LAST THING YOU ATE?
A salad. I'm trying to watch my figure.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
The dying screams of the tortured...and a Yani cd.
22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
Robin's Eggshell Blue. They're so beautiful in the spring!
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
Fresh grass, rain, flowers, baking bread, and the rotting remains of my enemies corpses.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
My mum. She called to remind me to brush my teeth after my reign of terror.
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO LINKED THIS TO YOU?
Again with the linking. Look pal, whips and chains and stuff is okay for some people, I'm just not into it.
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
Hobbit squashing and golf.
27. HAIR COLOR?
Well...technically I'm bald.
28. EYE COLOR?
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
Duh, did you think the eye color was natural?
30. FAVORITE FOOD(S)?Hobbit calves, Dwarf tricept, and chocolate moose
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
Our orc training video: "Working like an Orc: How not to piss off your boss and die in the first week."
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Summer. I like warmer (or even hot) weather.
35. HUGS OR KISSES?
36. FAVORITE DESSERT?
37. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
"Be a Better Leader, Take Charge of that Army of Doom"
38. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
39. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
The Shire, Middle Earth, yes, I'm 1/4 Hobbit. I just had a growth spurt, and then a run-in with a mystical, disfiguring gem.
40. WHOSE ANSWERS ARE YOU LOOKING FORWARD TO GETTING BACK?
Gandalfs! He's such a riot. And Bilbo if he has time to do this!!!