Saturday, February 24, 2007

Take my job...please.

It started out good. My friends and I are going to see a movie tomorrow, then hang out afterward. Then I went to work. Hell. Pure hell. By the time my shift was over I had a headache so bad the pain could have made the dead moan. And tomorrow I have to work during the busiest part of the day. Yipee me.
The only bright spot in all this is that 1) I get to go to the movies with my friends, and 2) I got 1584 words today. I haven't been writing much, because I've been fighting a cold, but now it's catching up. I'm going to bed, I've got a head ache. Wish me luck for tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

dern. headaches suck. i'd say try sitting down for a momment and closing your eyes and putting yourself in a trance state, but you seem to busy to do what i do. *shrugs* better luck eating fruit!
hoping your job doesnt get to you too much,
miss speaks to happily over an annoying subject

Mar 20, 2007, 05:46 PM