Friday, October 13, 2006

STILL No Writing

The worldbuilding on my world is fun, but I actually can't wait to write the story. On the plus side, I designed the outfits of the mineral miners and a basic idea of the Holy Ones and the Rock Creatures. This is coming together nicely. Now, when I do some character building, some design some more to the cultures--at least as much as I'll need for now, and do some outlining for my story, I'll be good to go. But now, sleep. It's been a long day, and I'm tuckered out.
Oh, and more good news, tomorrow is my first day off of work all week, and I'm going to see our local football team. They've got a homecoming game on Friday the 13th--how unlucky can you get? And then, one of my friends is coming over, so this weekend I might not get anything done. But I'm not worried. It's coming together so good, I'm actually kinda scared. What if I run out of steam before I actually start writing? What if I develop this amazing world, and I can't come up with a good storyline to go along with it, or strong, believable characters? Well, with fingers crossed and a prayer on my mind I sign off--I guess I'll just have to hope and see.
By the way, HAPPY FRIDAY THE THIRTEENTH!

No comments: