Thursday, October 26, 2006

Update!

Hey everyone! I just wanted to pop in a let everyone know that I'm adding two links to the Links page. One is to a website called The Seven Stones. The other is called The Silent Woods. Both are awesome sites run by authors my age. Aurelen and her friend, Annie Bananie, are both working on novels and they post updates every now and then about how it's going so far. If you like finding out about people who write, you'll think these sites are cool. It's interesting to see how they come up with ideas and how they get work done. Check out their sites--it's worth the look. Well, that's all for now. I've got to hammer down some details in my characters' religion and language and go to the store for food.
Oops, forgot to mention I updated my profile and fixed my age. Now it's right!

No comments: