Wednesday, March 7, 2007

A Meme...Oh Mama

I had a bad day at work--I'm tired of working, and not getting paid. I get kicked off the clock no matter how fast I work, and I'm getting enough of it. So, to distract myself from the aggrivation of work, I'm doing a meme that I got from Jean's blog. It'll get my mind off of the day, hopefully.
Oh, before I do that, I wrote today, no much, but some, and I really like OpenOffice's word processing program, Writer. It's just like Microsoft Word, and it's a huge improvement over what I was using--Microsoft Works Word Processor. Not only is the layout simple--I had some training with Microsoft Word at school--but it saves files that have the same amount of stuff in a smaller size.
Writing wise, my story is doing good. Falovri has discovered an underground cavern that should lead to some answers...but more questions that anything else. I'd write more now, but I'm too mad to concentrate on the story.
1. What is your occupation? Member of Star Command--Too Infinity, and Beyond!
2. What color are your socks right now? Socks? I don't wear socks. I feel that they only take up more room in my shoes.
3. What are you listening to right now? Let me see...a car chase, a baby crying...the neighbors are being abducted by aliens again...same ole, same ole.
4. What was the last thing that you ate? A cow. See, I swallowed the cow to catch the dog, but I swallowed the dog to catch the cat, but I swallowed the cat to catch the bird, but I swallowed the bird to catch the spider, but I swallowed the spider to catch Wilbur the pig...huh, I wonder how he got in there.
5. Can you drive a stick shift? Can I drive one? Can I drive one?! What's a stick shift?
6. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? Pink.
7. The last person you spoke to on the phone? The last person I spoke to was my other personality Reginald, but I didn't talk to him on the phone...
8. Do you like the person who sent this to you? I did not get this sent to me. I volunteered. See, I'm with the government, and we're trying to see if what's really leading to the melting of the polar ice caps isn't Global Warming, but blog meme's. Sssh!
9. What is your favorite drink? Koolaid. But ever since I drank him, he hasn't been very talkative.
10. What is your favorite sport to watch? Sub-planetarian Psychic Blatherball. What? Haven't you heard of it?
11. Ever dyed hair? No, my hair is still alive. We had a close call once around a campfire, but that was ages ago.
12. Pets? A rabid weasel. Little booger bites, though.
13. What was the last movie you watched? Aladdin
14. What do you do to vent anger? Plot against the government, vanquish evil, magical overlords, conquer space aliens in another galaxy, help avenge the ghosts of the past...whatever I feel like doing that day.
15. Favorite toy as a child? My one-armed Captain America action figure.
16. What is your favorite season? The season of love.
17. Hugs or kisses? Neither, I'm not much for chocolate.
18. Cherries or blueberries? So called "experts" would tell you that they're different, but from independent research done from my basement with a science lab I got in a Happy Meal I can tell you with full confidence that all fruit is actually made of cheese--like the moon, the Hamburgler's tie, and my left shoe.
19. Do you want your friends to e-mail you back? No! I hate those jerks.
20. What is your favorite tv show? The same as Dean Koontz--Dancing with Zombies.
21. If you were to go overseas for a vacation where do you want to go? Planet Glapplesnarb of the Ressecto Quadrant...but that may be considered above seas.
22. Where do you live? In the present...unless I'm time traveling.
23. When was the last time you cried? An hour ago, when I found my pet roley poley dead. Hey! Thanks for reminding me! *sob!*
24. What is on the floor of your closet? 2000 years of forgotten relics, what's on yours?
25. Who is the friend you have had the longest that you are sending this to? I thought about sending my blogs out to people, but I couldn't get it to come out of the computer, so I had to mail the whole computer, then I had to buy a new computer everytime I mailed my blog out, and the postage started eating me alive.
26. What did you do last night? The ransom note I'm leaving your folks.
27. Favorite smells? Everybody knows the best part of waking up is Uncle Terry's feet stuck in your face.
28. What inspires you? Inspiration of the inspiring kind.
29. What are you afraid of? Our one true enemy--bears. (I'm with you, Stephen Colbert!)
30. Favorite dog breed? Chihuahua, the closest thing you can get to a rat on acid without going to prison for possetion of an illegal drug.
31. Number of keys on your key ring? 7500...but I also stole these from a janitor.
32. Favorite day of the week? The one that doesn't end in Y.
33. How many states/provinces have you lived in? I once lived in four states at once, but that was when I cracked Einstein's Theory of Reletivity.
34. Favorite holiday? The paid ones.
35. Ever driven a motorcycle or heavy machinery? I don't drive, I can fly.
36. Ever left the country? Besides my holiday in 12th century Europe, no.
37. Favorite kind of music? The musical kind.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I hope it distracted you from your troubles at work. Some of these answers were hilarious. Thanks.

Mar 7, 2007, 09:51 PM

Jason said...

Ha, thanks. I needed a distraction. Thanks for posting it! Glad you liked 'em.

Mar 8, 2007, 04:00 PM