Friday, March 23, 2007

Still Drudging through School

Sadly, I haven't done any writing in a while. I'm only popping in to let everyone know that I haven't abandoned this site, I'm just drowning in school work. I haven't had time to do anything but go to school, go to work, do chores, sleep, repeat until the mind numbing monotiny makes one bash one's skull against a wall. I'm about to have to go to work again too. Luckily, it's spring break at last--I'll be able to relax, and write.
Okay, before I go, I just want to mention El Goonish Shive again. If you're a fan of the comics in the paper/a fan of anime, you'll absolutely love EGS. It is a very interesting, and very well done, blend of the Sunday morning paper comics humor, and the storyline and action of an anime series. You totally need to check it out. www.egscomics.com
Anyway, I gotta go, hopefully my workload will lighten some.
Later.

No comments: