Thursday, June 28, 2007

Introducing "Thursday's Doodles!"

First, a little news. I finally completed my class. My last day was Monday, and I'm lucky enough to have passed with an 86%!! As some of you may remember, I mentioned my guidance counselor really screwed me over academic wise. I suppose it could have been worse, but it was far from good. I started that class a week late with the teacher telling me she didn't think I could do it. "I advise strongly against it. You've missed a week of classes. In a summer course, that's like missing a month, there's no way you can catch back up." But I did, and now I'm free. Free!!! I can write again! But not today. Today I'm gonna hang out with my friends who I haven't seen in more than a month and won't see for a long time when I move in August.



Anyway, enough school stuff. I know why you all came here. You wanna see my new weekly thing I'm starting. May I introduce "Thursday's Doodles"! It's going to be where I post a drawing every Thursday (betcha couldn't figure that out). I hope you enjoy them. I'm not guaranteeing quality stuff, here. If you want proven quality drawings and great humor, you can visit here, or here, or here, or here. But I hope I can at least entertain you. So here you go, my first Thursday Doodle:



5 comments:

Unknown said...

Lol, good likeness!

Congratulations on your mark, and successfully completing the course. Well done! I guess this means off to college now; what an adventure!

Unknown said...

PS You've been tagged!

Jaye Patrick said...

Excellent work; congrats on that score!

TrickyZerg said...

I especially like "HGTV"

Jason said...

Oh no! Tagged! Haha, I'll do that as soon as I get off work, Meryl. And thanks.

Thanks Jaye, I'm just glad I'm out of there.

Thank you, the insect. I thought that was a nice touch.