Saturday, July 21, 2007

In Hiding!

What's this? Another Thursday's Doodle? No! It's my "Special Edition Celebration of the Release of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Doodle!" And then, I'll be in hiding, because I'm super paranoid about getting spoilers before I finish the book. So, I'll be absent until I finish the book. I can't wait to get it and I hope you guys enjoy it, too. This is pretty big for me. I've grown up with this series, so its ending is monumental. I can't imagine what J. K. Rowling is going through, she's spent more time with the cast than I have.

Happy reading everyone!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah, hubs is the same - he won't visit any forums until he's read the book.

Unfortunately for him, I get first dibs! Mwa ha ha ha :D

Jason said...

Heh heh, yeah, I claimed first dibs from my family. My mom reads them slowly and my brother is still on the fifth one, so I get first dibs because I usually crack them down in one to two days.