Friday, May 4, 2007

Laptop Update

Hey everyone!
So I got a new laptop...I'm actually on it right now. Did I get enough for a Mac, no. But, as my mom pointed out, I didn't really stand much of a chance of that anyway. I was lucky that I got half as much as I did, and I'm very pleased with this new laptop. It's 4x as fast as the computer in my room, it comes with upgrades to all the new gizmos that I like, and I can always buy and add programs to my computer that are similar to the ones on a Mac. So, for now at least, I'm sticking with my PC. It's an Acer. I've never heard of it, but it runs like a dream. We just got through watching a DVD on it. It has WiFi, and techno-geekiness stuff that I don't even begin to understand.
Writer updates...I've added nothing. I've been studying for AP Goverment. Our AP test is Monday (gasp!) and Friday night (tomorrow night) is Prom Night, and the only night I've had off all week. I'm really tired, so I'm about to go to bed and sleeeeeep, because I won't sleep at all on Friday night. We plan to watch movies and stuff until our eyes won't stay open (after some of the "after-prom activities" that our school does).
So anyway, I thought I'd pop in and let everyone know how my laptop quest finished up. It's not a Mac, but I'm proud of it.
And with that, I'm going to be.
Hasta!

No comments: