Monday, May 21, 2007

Playing Ketchup

Well, it's been a day. It hasn't been great, but it hasn't been bad either. I got up and had my usual cup of tea for breakfast, dropped my brother off at school, came back home and wrote for two and a half hours. I got 3,054 words today. If I keep hitting my quota like this I might have to up it. It was a great feeling, the words hit the page and they just felt right. I'll have to do a post about when I write sometime...maybe tomorrow, I dunno, but I'll talk about the Zone.
After I finished writing, I was going to post a blog entry. And that was when it went to hell. Freewebs glitched...again...so I, in a fit of rage, registered for and created a Blogger blog. So, this is where all my new blog entries will be posted. The bad part about switching was the tediousness of updating all the entries. It took a while, and in the meantime I wanted to bash my head in. More maintenance will be going on as I continue to get used to Blogger--posting entries is different than posting comics--but I plan to stay here for a while.
On another down note today, I didn't get a job that I've been praying and hoping for to get me out of the one I have now, but I guess it just wasn't meant to be. I really wanted it, though. My mom is trying to get me to look into another job, this one will be a fulltime job, which is going to seriously cut into my writing quota, but I'll be making more than I am now, which will help with the bills, so I guess if they'll hire me I'll take it.
Interesting development, while I was writing on Jivtor today, a new character and potential plot development popped up. I've never had this happen before, so it kinda threw me for a loop. All of a sudden, this character that I didn't even plan, just a face in the crowd is starting to grow a voice and he's showing interest in Falovri. It's kinda shocking. I'll post more about that when I see where it's going.
Anyway, that's that--my first entry on my NEW blog.

No comments: